The Marysville and Triangle Community Foundation builds a legacy for a vibrant, healthy and resilient future across the communities of Murrindindi Shire.
- Partner with the communities of Murrindindi Shire to enable them to grow and thrive.
- Provide philanthropic grants for community benefit.
- Fundraise and provide a local means to contribute to community wellbeing.
- Responsibly manage the Foundation’s funds for community benefit.
- Act as a leader and advocate on behalf of the communities of Murrindindi Shire.
Our principles and values
- We are respectful, honest and committed in our dealings with each other, our communities, grant makers and grant seekers.
- We strive for excellence and transparency in our governance and grant making.
- We approach our work with professionalism and integrity.
- We are accountable, unbiased, diligent, impartial and credible.
- We are open and approachable and value continual improvement.
- We value respectful and timely two way communication, and collaboration as a way of working.
- We will pursue best practice in all we do.