The Marysville and Triangle Community Foundation builds a legacy for a vibrant, healthy and resilient future across the communities of Murrindindi.
1. Partner with the communities of Murrindindi to enable them to grow and thrive.
2. Provide philanthropic grants for community benefit.
3. Fundraise and provide a local means to contribute to community wellbeing.
4. Responsibly manage the foundation’s funds for community benefit
OUR PRINCIPLES AND VALUES
- We are respectful, honest and committed in our dealings with each other, our communities, grants makers and grant seekers
- We strive for excellence and transparency in our governance and grant making
- We approach our work with professionalism and integrity
- We are accountable, unbiased, diligent, impartial and credible
- We are open and approachable and value continual improvement
- We value respectful and timely two way communication, and collaboration as a way of working
- We will pursue best practice in all we do