The Marysville and Triangle Community Foundation has been provided funds by the Victorian Bushfire Appeal Fund.
The Foundation’s Bushfire Recovery Fund will be used to provide assistance to those affected by the 2009 bushfires in the Murrindindi Shire.
We can fund:
VBAF funds must be allocated to projects that address a hardship associated with the 2009 bushfires. Projects must be for the benefit of a community or part of a community directly affected by the fires.
The Bushfire Recovery Fund grants programs may provide funding for projects that:
- Improve community connectedness, health and wellbeing
- Build community capacity
- Deliver community events and arts programs
- Reconnect the community with nature
Funding will not be provided:
- To support business
- For any profit making activities
- For commercial interests
- For any activities that are core services and/or responsibility of government
- For the relief of distress that is not a direct result of the bushfires
- For people outside Australia
- For activities that are not for the relief of people, e.g. assisting animals is not permitted
- For activities that are only for the purpose of sport or recreation or socialisation
- For activities unrelated to the disaster or to bushfire recovery
How to apply
The application process is managed on line through a system called Smarty Grants.
Before you commence the application process, please contact the Executive Officer to discuss your proposal.
Before you submit your application:
1. Please read the Bushfire Recovery Fund Fact Sheet mtcf-bushfire-recovery-fund-fact-sheet-august-2016
2. Read the Application Guidelines Grant Application Tips – Bushfire Recovery Fund 9-4-2015
3. Read the Smarty Grants Help Guide for Applicants Help Guide for Applicants – Smarty Grants
4. Read the MTCF Fact Sheet – Budgets and GST
Get Acrobat Reader to view .pdf files.
Apply for a grant
You can access the grant application form here