Bushfire Recovery Fund Grants
The Bushfire Recovery Fund grant program was established to administer
$1 million in funding from the Victorian Bushfire Appeal Fund (VBAF) in the wake of the 2009 Victorian bushfires. This program supports community-led recovery projects within the Murrindindi Shire, including projects that:
- Improve community connectedness, health and wellbeing;
- Build community capacity;
- Deliver community events and arts programs;
- Reconnect the community with nature.
How to apply:
The application process is managed online through a system called Smarty Grants. You can access the grant application form here.
- Before you commence the application process, please contact the Executive Officer to discuss your proposal.
Before you submit your application: